Dean chemistry-technological faculty:
- Chair of the general and organic chemistry
- Chair physical and colloidal chemistry
- Chair Chemistry-technology
- Chair technology of refining and oil-gas
History of chemistry-technological faculty
The Chemistry-technological faculty is one of exemplary faculties of university of preparing bachelors and the masters owning strong knowledge in chemistry and technology.
At the faculty all conditions for getting of higher education and scientific activity are created. In chemical laboratories there are the latest devices and material means for carrying out of laboratory researches.
For today at chemistry-technological faculty students get education 1103. For mastering by secrets of sciences and for preparation of final qualifying work in practice, students fix the received knowledge on a contractual basis together with scientific research institute of Academy of Sciences of Republic Uzbekistan, with open joint-stock companies «Navoi nitrogen», “Elteks”, “Nukustekstil”, and with unitary enterprises «Shurtan gas-chemistry complex» and «Kungrad soda factory».
Bachelor degree directions:
- 5140500 – Chemistry
- 5320400 – Chemical technology (by manufacture kinds)
- 5320900 – Technology and a design of manufacture of light industry
- 5111000 – Vocational training (chemical technology)
- 5321330 – Technology of oil refining and oil-gas
- 5311900 – Manufacture and use of oil fields and gas
Magistracy speciality (on a speciality)
- 5А140501 – Biooragnic chemistry
Professor teaching staff – 55
Candidates of science – 16
Doctor – 1
Chemistry, chemical technology
Laboratory of chemistry and chemical technology, laboratory of the analysis of oil and gas