Dean faculty of history and law:
Allamuratov Alisher Tolegenovich
- Social disciplines
- National idea, bases of spirituality and legal education
- History and archeology
- History of Uzbekistan and Karakalpakstan
- Criminal law, process and criminalistics
- State law and management
- Civil and economic law
- History of the faculty of History and law
- With opening of Karakalpak state university in 1977-1978 academic year Jurisprudence department under the faculty of History and geography was opened, and 50 students were admitted to it in the same year. Candidates of Jurisprudence Dauletova A.Z, Abdullaev A, U.Nurmashov, S.A.Halikov, M.Khakimov, and as I.Nuratdinov, K.Umarov, S.Madreimova, R.Ajtmuratova, E.Kutybaeva, Z.Niyazov, B.Matmuratov, G.Juldasheva, H.Kabulov were employed to conduct these new specialities.
The law faculty was opened in 1993.
Since 1999-2000 at the faculty the magistracy on a speciality «Civil law, a family law, civil process, international law» was opened. Nowadays at the faculty 11 magistrants on speciality State law and management ( Constitutional law, Municipal and Bank law , History and theory of state and law)also 688 bachelor students get education.
As a result of association of Law faculty and history faculties was organized History and law.
On an extent with 1977 to 2008 deans of faculty were K.Saribaev , B.Shamambetov, I.Torebekov, E.Umarov, M Kydyrnijazov, B.Matmuratov, Z.Hakimnijazov, E.Kutybaeva. Since 2008 the dean of the faculty has been the candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor Allamuratov A T.
- 5240100, 5380100 – Jurisprudence ( in kinds of speciality)
- 5111600, 5141500 – National idea, bases of spirituality and legal education
- 5120300 – History (on regions and states)
- 5120500 – Philosophy
- 5А240101 – State law and Management ( Constitutional law; Municipal and Bank law ; History and theory of state and law).
- 5А120401 – Archeology
- 5А120301 – History of Uzbekistan
Doctors of Sciences – 6.
Candidates of Science – 33.
International programs and projects